[AT] IH B275 Diesel

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 05:40:52 PST 2006

If these are like 460-560D they each need 12 volts, take one out and clip a
jumper on pos terminal.
Touch the gloplug to the tractor, is good to have a cigar ready to light at
this time for if the gloplug is good it will get red hot in seconds. If not
set it aside and try another. Once you find out which ones are good, get
replacements for the bad. Then rewire the whole thing !
A poor man has poor ways
ironman
Kevin Mosier