[AT] IH B275 Diesel

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 17:22:32 PST 2006

Well if they say .09 Volt they aint like what I said. 460-560 IH Diesel, All
I was saying was how mine work.
If ya put a .09v light bulb on 12 v its going to glow very bright for a
fraction of a second,
then won't glow at all any more. Wow wonder who was the brilliant mechanic
that figgerd thatn out !  If its .09v you need to get the manual. Cause
there has to be a resistor to get that low voltage.
What year is this tractor anyways ?
Dont seem like .09 volts would heat much in the summer.
Kevin Mosier