[AT] Portland Campng

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Sat Aug 26 18:58:05 PDT 2006

Well about 370 miles later we made it home from Portland.   I say "about "
cause I didnt remember to set the trip meter till we were about half way to
Celina .
 Thanks to Gene for being wagonmaster again ,seeing to it that we all had a
place to park .
 Thanks  ,to the Dotson clan, that  breakfast friday morning was great .
Hopefully we can do it again next year .
 Tim Brown,  you aint off the hook . We missed the lunch this year ,
hopefuly things will work out next year and you can do the lunch next year .
 Steve S. , does it still count toward the Portland trip that we stopped at
a Harbor Freight store on the way home and hauled out a whole shopping cart
full ?  I know you guys are dissapointed that it didnt take six guys to load
my truck this year .  Hey I was bummed that I didnt find all the parts that
I had on my list ,but I got a couple business cards /leads to follow up on
..
I hope everyone has a safe trip home  .  Ivan