[AT] Portland Camping--Hey Spencer

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Tue Aug 22 08:53:54 PDT 2006

I was out at Portland on Saturday, Sunday & Monday and the spaces are
filling up,
George & Marilyn, Gene, Gary & Regina, Larry, Elmer & Marilyn and Steve were
busy searching the swap meet area so they know where to go on Wednesday when
the opening bell rings.

We aren't sure when the rest of the campers are coming, but they are doing a
wonderful job
of welcoming each new arrival with a hug, handshake, and offerings of your
beverage of choice.

But we were wondering, Are you gonna be able to get there Spencer? You
should bring Denise, there won't be any tractor cheating because that one
Cockshutt 20 isn't there
this year!!!

The girls and I are going back out on Thursday afternoon so we can be there
for breakfast
on Friday morning.

Hope to see everyone there when we get back.

Barb Dotson