[AJD] Re: Gp Parts tractor

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Wed Aug 9 06:53:07 PDT 2006

Gordon, The parts tractor is not mine, it is in a salvage yard and has been hit pretty heavily.  I know the guy who gave it to the salvage yard, not sure why he gave it away, I would have paid him much more money for it. The GP was on steel and complete when it arrived at the salvage yard.  By time i got there the wheels, air cleaners, mag, manifold sheet metal rnag and more were already gone!!!!!

The fenders are not worth repairs.  the engine, head, pistons, crank are in still there.  I will get a serial number for you on Friday.

Kreig