[AT] N hydro pump

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 23 11:52:44 PDT 2006

Easy.. 9n/2n only has draft control.. an has position and draft.. 8n
hydraulic top cover will have a 3" handle, right side, under the seat.  This
top cover ONLY works with the 8n pump.  The 9n/2n top cover ONLY works with
the 9n/2n pump.  It is basically the same pump.. just control valve and
linkage was changed around.  A 9n/2n pump and top cover will bolt to a 8n
center housing.. .. a 8n top cover and hydro pump will bolt into a 9n/2n
center housing...  just got to keep them paired up..

soundguy