[AT] 9n

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 23 11:59:15 PDT 2006

9n/2n had 3 spd forwrd + reverse.  You could get an aux pre-tranny.. either
step up, step down, or combo ( also creeper, reverser.. and a few other aux
tranny options )

Could be a sherman.. Hupp.. or a few other manufacturers.  i fthe shifter is
left side front bellhousing it may be sherman.. round bar with ball end is
step up.. 'dogle' could be stepdown or combo.  Right side bellhousing would
be a Hupp.. or other.. etc.

So.. could be a 6x2  or 9x3 depending on the tranny... ( or reverser..
etc.. )

Soundguy