[AT] Portland Campng

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Fri Aug 18 07:46:20 PDT 2006

Farmer,

I talked to George yesterday and he thought that maybe it might be an
opportunity for
one of those "BIG SKILLET" Dotson breakfasts,  we would be done with
breakfast and then go to the picture session. I talked to Gary on the
landline while Larry talked to George on the cell phone, and I think they
decided to do that instead of a lunch on Friday. Because we feel that NOBODY
could do Lunch like the Brown family did. And I for one don't want to shut
the door and mess up any chances of having another one of those Brown Family
Lunches in case Tim and his family can come back next year!! And I will take
this
opportunity to tell Tim and his family how much we appreciated all their
hard work in
serving us lunch for the past few years.

Tim, hope you can stay long enough to have some breakfast with us on Friday
morning,
tell your family they will be missed for more than just the Lunch!!!!!!

See you all at Portland!

Barb Dotson