[Farmall] Farmall 340 Loader Question

Larry Hardesty ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 14 06:58:30 PDT 2006

I have been moving some dirt and gravel to get a building site ready as a
shop and storage area for my tractors. The 2001 loader on my Farmall 340 has
trouble picking up a bucket load of dirt. It is a small bucket. While I have
not moved dirt for awhile, I don"t recall this problem in the past. The
seems to be plenty of fluid and I do not hear any strange noises. Anything
in particular I should be looking for? Thanks in advance.

I have been moving some dirt and gravel to get a building site ready as a
shop and storage area for my tractors. The 2001 loader on my Farmall 340 has
trouble picking up a bucket load of dirt. It is a small bucket. While I have
not moved dirt for awhile, I don"t recall this problem in the past.  Perhaps
I am expecting too much.

The seems to be plenty of fluid and I do not hear any strange noises.
Anything in particular I should be looking for? Thanks in advance.

Larry Hardesty