[AT] ford 4000 diesel

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 08:03:36 PDT 2005

HYPERLINK
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/eb067419.jpg"http://img.
photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/eb067419.jpg  is a foot pedal going
toward the back; only moves about a quarter to half  inch so may need
some adjustment; again; what’s it supposed to  do?
------------------------------------
this one looks like the  differential lock press it to lock the rearend so
that both wheels spin together  handy in mud or loose soil.

We really need to know what kind of tractor  you have make, model year will
help a lot.

Most 3 point hitches don't  power down. I was digging poles holes for a
neighbor the other day with my 77  Kubota and we had to lean on the digger to get
it to dig in the hard #1 top  soil. Local joke.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460