[AJD] John Deere D PTO

gwaugh at wowway.com gwaugh at wowway.com
Wed Sep 14 21:11:05 PDT 2005

Hey, guys...

I am not a true old JD collector (though I am old and enthusiastic..)

And I did "become a man" on my grandad's 1937 (I think) unstyled G the first
time I started it by myself; I was around 10 years old!!!  I still remember
scrambling under those mounted two row cultivators to get at the compression
release, etc.  What a day!!

And I probably would be a collector if things did not turn out that I live
right in town, etc., etc. I collect, but smaller stuff, such as garden
tractors and a few stationary engines. Well, I do have a 73 110 that is the
right colors!

Anyway, my daughter has a neighbor who has an L---I had known of the LAs, but
not a plain L---and apparently he is looking for a belt pulley for it.  Any
suggestions or leads out there??

TIA,

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois 60123 USA