[AJD] John Deere D PTO

Luke Tonneberger jdgp1930 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 04:44:06 PDT 2005

Hi Lou,

If I knew for sure that the styled D PTO would work on
my unstyled, I'll probably buy it. Do you know what it
takes to hook it up? As you can see in this picture
there is just a plate bolted over the spot where the
PTO would hook up.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/djohndeere/mvc-011s.jpg

Not sure how the PTO engages and disengages. When I
was at Portland I saw this D with a PTO. Looks like a
lever hooked to a long rod. Not sure where the rod
goes to or does. I didn't pay that close attention
while I was looking it over and nobody was around to
talk to.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port05/port105.html

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan