was Re: [AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE now Hurricane Ophelia

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Sep 11 14:05:29 PDT 2005

Here we are having a stiff breeze from the southeast.  So far, dry and sunshine
(we could use some rain - first time I've said that all summer).  Current
forecasts for Ophelia put it's effects east of us.
I was in Charleston about 2 months ago and the Ravenel bridge was almost
complete - that sure is a big sucker.  Next time I visit I'll make sure to drive
over it - I'm sure the experience will be nothing like driving over the old spans :)

David