[AT] Gasoline $

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Sep 1 19:21:14 PDT 2005

Your post just happened to remind me -- who's doing the restoration of
the Mogul?  I saw one on display at the Dougherty Museum just south of
Longmont, Colorado, a couple of weeks ago.  It's complete and may even
be in running condition.  I took pictures from all four corners of it.
Let me know if they'll help and I'll send them out.

Larry