[AJD] Update and offtopic

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Thu Sep 1 05:39:26 PDT 2005

Well I have not posted in a while as my work situation has gotten worse
(impending strike) and been real busy looking for land..

I have determined that I am going to have to pull my Power steering pump as
somehow I did not get it sealed and it allows air to enter the stream
causing it to foam.. Well it will be done as soon as it cools off.
Guess I rushed that part of rebuild. I vaguely remember having to redo
something after I put the shellac on the pump haves which probably screwed
something up.. So Greg I will be reordering seals and stuff here shortly.

Off topic here. Down in Alabama, we seem to have run out of Gas at the
Pumps.  Around town the last Gas I saw was at 2.79 and it was climbing
fast.. Guys were coming in with 500 gallon tanks and filling them.. One even
had to use 3 credit cards to pay for it.. Even though we didn't get a lot of
the bad Katrina storm damage, we are in pickle still I guess.  Over in
Atlanta, where I work it was over 5 bucks a gallon in some spots.. Just hope
things will get back to normal soon.

Dennis