[Steam-engine] The Wachs came back to life, today

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 05:35:42 PDT 2005

That sure is a nice looking engine.  I bet it runs
nice with that D valve lapped in.  Have you found a
governor for it?  I have seen them on Ebay
occasionially.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/188300547/188302561OzaCQq

http://community.webshots.com/photo/188300547/475428317YQCXOF

http://community.webshots.com/photo/475431853/475431853FXrGks

> Any faster than that..it's time to anchor her down.
>
> Well gang, hope you have enjoyed.  MANY THANKS TO
> YOU THAT HAVE HELPED THESE
> TWO NEWBEE'S.!!! We'll be in the education mode on
> the boiler soon.
>
> Respectfully
> Rick and Cork in "The Big Sky"

Andy Glines