[Steam-engine] The Wachs came back to life, today

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Oct 13 06:18:07 PDT 2005

Thanks Andy...yes it was.
  Ebay gov's are out of this world after watching them for several months.
We have no idea what flavor gov was used on this gal, but there is a 1 1/4"
npt access and around that a 4-bolt 1/2"x13 bolt hole pattern.
  We know some steam places here in Mt. and maybe can find one there...or
possibly the Yaeger boys can help.

later
Rick