[Steam-engine] New guy's sugestion

CopperheadMarine at aol.com CopperheadMarine at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 18:06:23 PDT 2005

Eric

 Do you have a boiler for your engines? Would you like one?

I have some new old stock 40 HP vertical boilers left. Built in 1946 and
never fired. They are code all welded 150 psi. All accessories included, 2 new
1" injectors, new safety, new sight glass, new try cocks, new 3" main steam cut
 off, new pressure gauge and I also have base bonnet stack and grates
available.
   I have sold a few of them and one is at Silk hope NC they  really satisfy
the boiler inspector and the inspection is a breeze. They say  from cold water
to lifting the safety is easy at 50 minutes.

  I also have stationary engines. 2 J.F. byers vehicles, a soule
Spee-D-Twin, an Erie City and a Skinner. 7 HP vertical boiler, 40 HP  vertical boiler and
a 77.5 HP two pass locomotive style boiler. A bunch of  whistles, oilers and
other steam related stuff but I am tired of typing.

Chalie