[Steam-engine] New guy's sugestion

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 13:07:01 PDT 2005

Ya its a "New" Huber alright.  That name is cast into
the preheater which isn't visible in these photos.
The boiler is fat alright 38" dia and I think the
flues are 89" long.  Always had my heart set on a Keck
Gonnerman but this engine has some definite
advantages.  Relatively small size doesn't require a
very large truck for hauling.  Only 2 stay bolts in
the entire boiler.  Even though there were many Hubers
built there don't seem to be many running today and I
have an attraction toward the lesser known machines.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN