[AT] Visiting ATIS members during 9/18 trip

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sat Oct 1 21:53:09 PDT 2005

Herb,
 This has happened to me on our WD45 a couple times and I too
took the starter out and cleaned it oil it and put it back in
and it worked great. The next time I knew it wasn't because
of the lack of lube it was because of the low battery. The
A-C tractors seem to be pretty picky on having a good battery
charged up. The next time it happens and it will do as George
said and put it in high gear and rock it backwards and it will
pop right out. I tried everything but the only thing that
worked was rocking backwards.
Rob