[Farmall] Farmall H

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 12:22:29 PST 2005

BTW...
  In addition to the stuff I found that has been discussed, I also came  across a McCormick bottom plow setup and what appears to be a McCormick  four row planter.  I say this because it is of IH red color.   Both of these things have been "barned" since the time Moses parted the  Red Sea.
  Any comments on those things?
  JM

Frank DeWitt <Frank at lbpinc.com> wrote:  I defer to your experience.  I was working from memory (of what I have
read) and probably remembered wrong. Experience beats reading every time.
Well I grew up with tractors all around me, Ny dad was a college prof. so
my tractor education was limited until I finally bought my own.

Frank

In a message dated 11/28/2005 10:42:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,