[Farmall] Farmall H

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 30 13:20:44 PST 2005

These things would add to the overall value of the McCormick Deering
when you go to sell it. But they don't have much cash value by
themselves. At least that is what I am seeing at the local and Lancaster
  County PA farm sales. But they are worth *something* more than scrap.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire
kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel, theology professor (1907-1972)