[Farmall] Farmall H

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Tue Nov 29 06:21:47 PST 2005

I defer to your experience.  I was working from memory (of what I have
read) and probably remembered wrong. Experience beats reading every time.
Well I grew up with tractors all around me, Ny dad was a college prof. so
my tractor education was limited until I finally bought my own.

Frank

In a message dated 11/28/2005 10:42:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,