[AT] An album for Cecil

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 05:16:38 PST 2005

I've been searching for pictures I have of Cecil and have found several but
there are others that I know I have on an old hard drive.

I have that drive installed in an external USB case and connected to my
new(er) computer.  I know that Cecil sent me some pictures via e-mail that
are on that drive but I can't open Outlook Express on the drive.  No matter
how I try to do it my system defalts to the version on the C drive.

Can someone tell me how/where Outlook Express stores files and how I can
access them?

Thanks,

Charlie