[AT] An album for Cecil

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 03:07:12 PST 2005

Larry - I think we are talking "apples & oranges". Fotki is a Web based
image publishing site, whereas Picasa2 (which I also use), is a graphics
suite for managing images on one's own desktop. I use Fotki to share my
own images with anyone who wishes to view them, not as any kind of
"official" ATIS function, which I will leave to those more skilled than I.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths
or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas
or goals are in doubt. -Robert T. Pirsig, author and philosopher (1928-)