[AT] An album for Cecil

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Nov 7 07:07:44 PST 2005

Well, maybe it's "oranges and tangerines" instead, Mike.  You're right,
Picasa works on desktops, but it also has the capability of mounting the
shows to blogs, email, and other Internet related sites.  I haven't done
that.  I seem to have plenty to do without taking on the support of a
bunch of Internet stuff, but the icons are right there on the GUI for
automatically uploading.

Larry