[Farmall] 1925 M/D 10-20

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 11:36:45 PST 2005

To all of you....
I guess the overwhelming position is to effect
mechanicals and leave the rest as-is.  I bow to your
(collective) expertise and seasoned awareness of what
is proper and what ain't!
That having been said, those pesky mechanicals are
still on my plate.  I am not unwilling, but time and
other demands (read my ramblings on the property and
the overall headaches attached thereto) must force me
to be realistic.  In all honesty, I will most likely
never have the time to do "right" by the machine and I
readily admit that I don't have the skill set.  I have
enough trouble maintaining the real "working"
equipment that I need to keep up with our present
(residential) property.  The priority has to go to the
"tools" that earn their keep and, while I would most
sincerely love to see the old gear (M/D 10-20, H-'n-M
and a bevy of other stuff that is in my orbit) once
again spring to life, it simply won't happen while in
my possession.
Damn sad, but the truth nonetheless.
JM

http://www.herculesengines.com/tractors/1930%20Model%20C%20Case%20left.jpg