[Farmall] 1925 M/D 10-20

greg or sean jeung hrududu at sopris.net
Sun Nov 6 20:52:15 PST 2005

Perhaps you can still hang onto it in a weather-protected location
and do what it takes to keep the engine freed up. Or maybe you could
find someone who has the same love that would help you get it going,
or even 'share' ownership with another tractor fan who could tinker
with it to get it running.
If you have the interest in saving the old stuff, there's a lot of
support and help to be found. It is important to save a part of our
past and history.
Good luck with your decisions,
Greg