[Steam-engine] boiler feedwater injector conection

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Nov 5 16:14:43 PST 2005

Good info Eric..I'll take all the rambling you can provide!!

  Never thot about regulating the flow on a duplex pump....are they called
steam lizards in some parts?

  Hmmm, maybe my machinist bud could build one.

The big Case over in Ft. Missoula has 3 or 4 injectors, plus a duplex.  The
injectors are connected to a manifold of some sort.

Thanks
Rick