[Steam-engine] Tri-cocks-

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Sat Nov 5 17:33:54 PST 2005

Can anyone suggest a good tri-cock? I currently have 2 on my engine with
the soft metal seat and my lower one is now leaking enough that it needs
replaced. I'm thinking about trying some with the teflon seal, has anyone
tried these, or think they might be any better? The ones i'm using now are
only about 2 years old. They do get used as I like to verify the sight
glass. I have always been carfull not to overtighten, and the other is
fine... but I would think they would last more than 2 years.
Andrew.

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com
b10730 at hotmail.com