[AT] Cecil Monson

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Nov 5 12:00:19 PST 2005

>I'm sorry to tell you that Cecil passed
>away last evening. I thank you for all of the

I am devastated.  Never have we lost one among that us that was as
involved as Cecil.   It is a sad day indeed.

When someone knows the final details and arrangements, please post them to
this list.

>I received this from Lucille earlier today and while it was also
>addressed to the list I didn't see it there. I'm sorry if I double posted.

Her message had too many recipients in it and it was held in my queue for
approval.  I approved it and folks should be seeing it within a while.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net