[AT] Cecil Monson

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Nov 5 11:50:08 PST 2005

Lucille,
         I am deeply saddened by this news.  I only had the privilege of
meeting Cecil in person one time.  I had instantly liked him via e-mail and
when I met him at Le Seur I knew he was the "real thing".  The world has
lost a wonderful person.  My sincere condolences to you and all of Cecil's
family.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA