[AT] Cecil Monson

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Nov 5 14:25:01 PST 2005

Spencer,
Just a suggestion.  I suggest we donate a part of the ATIS charity auction
proceeds from this December in Cecil's memory.  As to where, I don't know but I
think the list should recognize him for his participation and friendship over
the years.  I'm sure many will want to do something individually but I think the
group should do something also.

David Bruce