[AT] New Massey-Harris Pacemaker

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Sun May 29 21:35:03 PDT 2005

Dang, I had seen te listing for that auction, but I'm broke at the moment.

The last auction I was at Massey's were anything but cheap. I think it
depends on the model and the crowd- the prewar stuff is exppensive,
including Challenger and Pacemaker. The small stuff is in demand as well.

I've had the hankering for a 22 Standard for quite some time- neat
little tractor. Saw one in the paper, disassembled, for $200 years ago.
Last one I saw sell was for $1,600 with the grapevines still attached!
The guy had driven several hundred miles to get it, too.