[AT] New Massey-Harris Pacemaker

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Mon May 30 05:31:11 PDT 2005

Joe, that sound like a great find. If you get it running you can always bring it to our
show. We are going to feature Massey products this year at Rock River Thresheree's show
on Labor Day Weekend. I know you were here before, but not when the show was on. Around
here there were a lot of Massey-Harris tractors, but they never to bring what some of
the other colors bring. Good luck with your new find.
Terry