[AJD] Ebay item, How many of these were there?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri May 27 08:49:18 PDT 2005

What a great find. I'm truly enjoying watching this one. Glad I don't have the "combine
itch". Just think, in most circumstances this combine would, especially in this
condition, would have been scrapped without a second thought. It's great someone will
be resurrecting this one.

I can't imagine where all of the parts would be different but who knows. A donor
machine of some other model with appropriate parts would make this project look
entirely different.

Interesting that the publications catalog jumps right over the 10 combine. So wonder if
JR means there's not even a parts catalog around? I am off to check my Harvestor
section of catalogs!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri May 27  0:10 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: