[AT] O/T anti virus software question

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed May 25 18:45:16 PDT 2005

Cecil through the years I have been happy with Pc-Cillin and have been lucky
enough not have been infected.  There are a number of resellers located in
New York.

Premier  AccessIT Group   NY (610) 783-5200
Premier  CBE Technologies  New York NY (212) 572-6341
Premier  Commercium Technology   NY (732) 933-0435
Premier  Computer Integrated Services  New York NY (212) 577-6033
Premier  Johnson Consulting   NY (877) 228-8595 x203
Premier  M&K InterNetworking Security Services  Melville NY (516) 390-5084
Premier  True North Solutions   NY (703) 793-1440

Take a look if you like.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA