[AJD] Ebay item, How many of these were there?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu May 26 22:52:58 PDT 2005

Chris:

I was thinking the same thing. I hope there are other model combines that
have the same and useable parts because it looks like quite a few are going
to be needed.

If the combine sells for $7100 think what parts unique to that model combine
would sell for.  I suspect there are very few if any unique parts available
for that model combine.

The difficult ones only take longer.

But owning a "one of a kind" would make it all worth it. Maybe Greg has a
bunch of NOS parts just waiting for this combine.

Who says implements are not of interest to collectors?  :-) All the
implements I have here are "one of a kind". Very few duplicates! Totally
violated that though with two 820 roll-over plows and three 101 two way
plows. Ok, I have finally learned to keep my hand down at auctions. Found
out there is a big difference between a 101 two way plow and a 101A two way
plow. Education can get expensive.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door