[AT] O/T anti virus software question

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri May 27 03:46:44 PDT 2005

> Cecil,
> Check out http://www.pricewatch.com/
> They have antivirus software listed near the bottom of the main page.
> The prices will start with the lowest and go up as you scroll down the
> pages. Though it may be a wash after shipping, if you buy out of state,
> there is usually no sales tax.
> I have been using this site for years with very pleasing results. I have dealt
> with several vendors, mostly in California, and have not had a bad experience yet.
> I highly recommend NewEgg, and my son does too.
>
> Phil

	Wow, that is an interesting website, Phil. First thing I did
was bookmark it so I don't lose it. I've already ordered the Norton
Ghost from newegg.com and it was shipped the same day so I am all set
on the AV stuff but am looking for a new 80 Gb hard drive now. I see
that this site can save you money and thanks for the tip.

	Hey, Phil, have you tried any of the new Hornady or Nosler
ballistic tips in your varmint loads? I think I'll try the 50 grain
Noslers in my Hornet.

Cecil