[AT] O/T anti virus software question

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Thu May 26 17:56:32 PDT 2005

Cecil,
Check out http://www.pricewatch.com/
They have antivirus software listed near the bottom of the main page.
The prices will start with the lowest and go up as you scroll down the
pages. Though it may be a wash after shipping, if you buy out of state,
there is usually no sales tax.
I have been using this site for years with very pleasing results. I have dealt
with several vendors, mostly in California, and have not had a bad
experience yet.
I highly recommend NewEgg, and my son does too.

Phil