[AT] O/T anti virus software question

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Fri May 27 06:53:46 PDT 2005

Cecil,
I have to second what Bob says about AVG. I've been using it for years after Norton let a virus through that crashed my entire system. Why not download the free version, and run it on the other 3 computers? I think you'll find it much less intrusive than Norton, and it doesn't gobble up as much memory. Virus updates are free, and it prompts you when your definitions are out of date.

Mike

-- "Bob W" <RGW13 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
Cecil,

Have you tried the free AVG anti-virus from Grisoft. I have used it for a
while on one of my computers and a friend has been using it for years.
Neither of us has had any virus's get through using it. Your mileage may
vary.

http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php

Bob W [FL]