[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu May 19 06:08:06 PDT 2005

Morning Cecil another good reason to shop at Tiger Direct is that right now
they are giving away in a drawing each day for the next 62 days a complete
PC. You probably have as much chance of winning as the lottery, but you can
hope. You can enter to win with as many email addresses as you have.

I have bought several things from them, their service seems to be as good as
any other.
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA