[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu May 19 06:58:36 PDT 2005

> Morning Cecil another good reason to shop at Tiger Direct is that right now
> they are giving away in a drawing each day for the next 62 days a complete
> PC. You probably have as much chance of winning as the lottery, but you can
> hope. You can enter to win with as many email addresses as you have.

	I'm going to have to pay attention when I look at these web
sites, H.L..  I didn't know they had a giveaway going. grins.  Yes,
I like them as a vendor. I've bought everything from them over the
years from cables to batteries to memory sticks. Never bought a
computer - just peripherals and small stuff. They have treated me
just fine and don't load up the mailbox with a bunch of unwanted
mail or the email box with spam either.

	If Ivan brings a "hit and miss" fired A/C unit to Portland
to keep his camper cool, where do we ask Gene to park him, over by
the factory with the big stamping press?   grins

Cecil