[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu May 19 05:06:08 PDT 2005

> o They are priced right
> o They include the clone software
> o They are in all the stores.
>
> While Western Digital may not be the absolute best they are generally good enough.
>
> There are many good brands. Segate is probably one of the best. They have retail packages that include the software you need.
>
> IBM now Hitachi is the most advanced but they are generally sold as OEM devices with no software.
>
> I purchased my Western Digital from SAM's Club. You know SAM's though they may or may not have any drives in stock.

	I bought a Western Digital 120 Gb hard drive last winter. It
installed easily and is working just fine. I am about to order
another one. Their price range is above several other brands and
below some. I bought mine from Tiger Direct mail order as I can
never seem to find what I want at Sams Club. Tom can probably say
the same as me about Sams Club - what you see there today may not
be there tomorrow even though the prices are very fair.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Category/category_hdd.asp

Cecil