[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Thu May 19 04:17:09 PDT 2005

o They are priced right
o They include the clone software
o They are in all the stores.

While Western Digital may not be the absolute best they are generally
good enough.

There are many good brands. Segate is probably one of the best. They
have retail packages that include the software you need.

IBM now Hitachi is the most advanced but they are generally sold as OEM
devices with no software.

I purchased my Western Digital from SAM's Club. You know SAM's though
they may or may not have any drives in stock.