[AT] Case 580

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon May 16 04:28:36 PDT 2005

Richard
I am sure there are others who can give you more detail on this when you pin
down the exact problem but the historical weakness on this unit is the axle
bearing.  Axles and bearings were upgraded and changed to help this problem.
Failure can lead to further internal problems, including the loss of side
pinions and bullgears, (and axle housing) so it is best to shut it down, and
start pulling parts.

John Parks
Boise, ID