[AT] What does a Cub weigh?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed May 4 07:45:49 PDT 2005

Bob,

The bare tractor weighs between 1300 and 1400#.  To that add the wheel
weights, 352#, the worksaver hitch, I dunno# , fluids (depends, but figure
on a full fuel tank), and the hydraulic system maybe totaling 200#.  Then on
top of that don't forget to add in a little for Bob!  :-)  It will easily
come to more than a ton.

Do you have the cultivators mounted?  Better figure on them too.

George Willer