[AT] What does a Cub weigh?

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Wed May 4 08:12:20 PDT 2005

Thanks, George!

Looks like I have two choices -- a pair of seven-footers rated at 3,000
pounds or a pair of five-footers rated at 5,000 pounds. I need to go
home and measure just how far it is from the threshold of the barn doors
to the trellis with the wisteria vine. Wouldn't want to run into the
trellis when backing out the tractor.

Or would I? Maybe this is the opportunity to get rid of the #$%& thing.
I've been trying to simplify my life.

Bob