[AT] What does a Cub weigh?

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Wed May 4 05:42:44 PDT 2005

Hi --

I want to buy some new ramps to get my Cub in and out of the backyard
barn. The current wooden ones are just too short (42 inches). Northern
Tool has a lot of different models. I'm looking at maybe some seven-footers.

Lots of different weight ratings. About how much does a Cub weigh? Mine
is a standard 1953 F-Cub with front and rear wheel weights, but no fluid
in the tires.

Best,
Bob Seith
Owner of Barkley Beagle, the most satisfied hound in the Western world,
'cause he chased a woodchuck out of the yard yesterday!