[AT] Skid steer

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sun May 1 11:22:04 PDT 2005

Larry Mike And Cecil thanks for the reply. This unit had the engine
replaced that is when the starting problem started. Owner said every thing
else worked good. I had told him to bring it up to me and i would find the
problem. Like said it must be a short or ground maybe ignition module. I am
not concerned about engine just other components.I know nothing about skid
steers have not been on seat of one for about 15 years. This one is most
likely that old but it looks like it was taken care of.    Thanks again
R Fink